Through Tealfeed, we’re building a knowledge-sharing platform that empowers creators and helps people upskill themselves. We envision a global community where people are encouraged to share their knowledge and learn from the experiences of others. We are a creator-first company and believe that the internet can be made a better learning place by empowering and supporting the creators who are creating valuable content. We are on a mission to help these creators attain financial freedom by providing them with monetization tools and a thriving community so they can focus on being creative and building the content that we all love.
In a short span of 12 months, we have onboarded thousand of creators globally who are ready to take the next step and revolutionize the knowledge-sharing ecosystem. And, we are now on the lookout for people who can help us empower the current and next generation of creators. It's an ideal opportunity for self-driven individuals who can take ownership and are excited to work in mutually challenging and rewarding work culture.
Job Description (Stipend: INR 18000- 25000 per month)
We are looking for a result-oriented innovative thinker who can accomplish goals and can discover and pursue new acquisition prospects for users and creators.
You’ll work with the Marketing and Product team to drive growth by running experiments, building new strategies, and approaching and optimizing our acquisition strategy using social media, email, events, ads, tools, and various other strategies in an effort to maximize the performance of our funnel.
The ideal fit is a growth-oriented individual who makes data-driven decisions to ensure the success of their initiatives farther in the sales funnel and is motivated by performance-based targets. If that sounds like you, we want to talk!
- Cultivating strong relationships with individual creators who are already influential or have high growth potential, and talent management agencies;
- Effectively communicating with creators and users to define their needs and pain points, and identifying problems and challenges
- Continuing to develop and expand one’s knowledge in the creator ecosystem as well as the knowledge-sharing landscape.
- Engaging with, negotiating and closing key strategic partnership deals with top influential individual creators
- Identifying key prospective strategic partners and creators, setting personal targets according to the team goals and priorities, and executing partnership works accordingly;
- Designing, developing, and executing various creator-facing strategic programs with measurable goals
- Establishing scalable channels to discover, educate and grow unmanaged high-potential creators
- Analyzing large volumes of creator performance data to identify opportunities and risks.
- Hustling and coming up with innovative solutions to fill any emerging gaps in goals achievement
- Acquiring an understanding and sharing the creator onboarding needs of our platform with our stakeholders, and working with them to onboard creators
- Adept in building strong relationships with creators.
- Deep interest in the local and global trends, and ability to identify needs and requirements to ensure deeper engagement with content creators.
- Good understanding of social media platforms and knowledge-sharing trends.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Strong analytical skills including A/B testing, web metrics, and sales metrics.
- Creative, problem-solving, and result-driven mindset.
- An adaptable iterative thinker who is constantly learning.
- Strong understanding of user-generated content management.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying